Thursday, November 20, 2014

don't blink...

It's amazing how things can change in an instant...three days ago I was enjoying in n out and yogurtland with my dad. This morning I was repeating our daily routine telling him not to over feed the dog, not to dig in the trash, not to get lost...and what did he go and do?!?!?  And he took Xabi with him...

this is the longest he's been lost; it's been over 12 hours now.  It's cold, all he had on was a light sweater, xabi had no sweater. Mom and I just got back from looking for two hours.  How do you find someone in the dark, in the city of LA?

If anyone is listening out there, and has answers...I'd love to hear them!!!!!

Mind you, my phone is still broke.

I was just reading earlier at the office the interview with Willow and Jaden Smith and they talk about the construct of time and how we can control it.  Time was and is definitely creeping by as slow as can be in this moment in my universe.

Pray for us (my family)

With the sincerest gratitude


UPDATE!!!!
He's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment